These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and the Site. If you do not agree to or accept these Terms as they are stated herein, You may not use the RVer Job Exchange.
The RVer Job Exchange shall include communication tools that are designed to facilitate valuable professional networking among users of the RVer Job Exchange (“Users”), and will allow Users to create individual profiles which may include personal information (“Profiles”) that are secured by a username and password (“Login Credentials”) to be determined by the User.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the RVer Job Exchange suspended or terminated, at the discretion of the Site.
You must be 13 years of age or older to visit or use the RVer Job Exchange in any manner, and, if You are under the age of 18 or the age majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, You must use the RVer Job Exchange under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. The Site does not condone the violation of Child Labor Laws in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). If Your Profile is found to violate the FLSA, Your account will be terminated by the Site.
You may not use Profiles to determine a consumer’s eligibility for: a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; or b) a government license or benefit.
The contents of the RVer Job Exchange, such as designs, text, graphics, images, videos, information, logos, button icons, and all other Site content (“Content”) are protect under copyright, trademark, and other laws. All Content is the property of the Site or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content on the RVer Job Exchange is exclusive property of the Site and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statues, and is strictly prohibited.
Any code that the Site creates to generate or display any Content or the pages make up any part of the RVer Job Exchange is also protected by the Site’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
- Description of Services
The ability to post jobs and view candidates is a feature of the RVer Job Exchange and is available to all registered and non-registered Users. All non-registered Users accessing such features agree to follow these Terms while accessing features.
The RVer Job Exchange and Profiles maybe used by individuals for permitted professional networking purposes only. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish, or display on your Profile and the RVer Job Exchange.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Profile, and password as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your RVer Job Exchange registration and Profile, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify the Site of any unauthorized use of Your account, Profile, or password.
All Users agree to not:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load of any part of the RVer Job Exchange infrastructure;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the RVer Job Exchange including, but not limited to, attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- reverse engineer or decompile any part of the RVer Job Exchange;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from the RVer Job Exchange, including expired job postings;
- frame or link to any Content or information available on the RVer Job Exchange, unless permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses, or pirating media;
- post any Profile, or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or third part;
- share with a third party any Login Credentials to the RVer Job Exchange;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit any incomplete, false, or inaccurate biographical information or information that is not Your own to the RVer Job Exchange;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by another person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment, or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the RVer Job Exchange, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use the RVer Job Exchange for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by the discretion of the Site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. The Site will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Registration Data and Privacy
In order to access some of the features on the RVer Job Exchange, You will be required to create a Profile by completing the online registration form, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data”), as well as creating Login Credentials, and maintaining and updating your Registration Data and Login Credentials as required. By registering, You agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that You will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
- Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the RVer Job Exchange. The Site is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any part of the RVer Job Exchange and the Site shall not be held liable for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, may by any entity posting jobs on the RVer Job Exchange. You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or if Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from the RVer Job Exchange, including saved network contacts, and any email mailing lists that You have created will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from the RVer Job Exchange’s database. Information may continue to be available for some period of time before of delays in propagating such deletion through the Site’s web server. In order to protect our Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, the Site reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which an employer may send to Users to a number which the Site deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You shall use the RVer Job Exchange and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Job postings may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by the Site;
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in the Site’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of Your company save where expressly agreed by the Site;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the posting so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your RVer Job Exchange job posting, or Profiles to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (iemployment; or (iia government license of benefit.
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of the Site or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with the Site;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
- post jobs on the RVer Job Exchange for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
The Site reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from the RVer Job Exchange, which in the reasonable exercise of the Site’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that the Site believes is not in the best interest of the Site.
If at any time during Your use of the RVer Job Exchange, You made a misrepresentation of fact to the Site or otherwise misled the Site in regards to the nature of Your business activities, the Site will have grounds to terminate Your use of the RVer Job Exchange.
- Additional Terms Applicable to Job Seekers
When You register with the RVer Job Exchange, You will be asked to create an account and provide the Site with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any material contained therein placed by You on the RVer Job Exchange.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your RVer Job Exchange account or Your RVer Job Exchange account is terminated, all Your account information from the RVer Job Exchange, including but not limited to Profiles, and saved jobs will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from the Site databases and will be removed from any public area of the RVer Job Exchange. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through the RVer Job Exchange’s web servers.
The Site reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
- User Content and Submissions
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages, or other materials submitted, posted, or displayed by You on or through the RVer Job Exchange (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. The Site claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark, and copyright to any User Content you submit, post, or display on or through the RVer Job Exchange and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting, or displaying User Content on or through the RVer Job Exchange, you grant the Site a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content on or through the RVer Job Exchange. In addition, by submitting, posting, or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant the Site a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting the RVer Job Exchange and its services. The Site will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from the RVer Job Exchange. The Site reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above. If You post User Content in any public area of the RVer Job Exchange, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on the Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content. The Site may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of the RVer Job Exchange. The Site reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the RVer Job Exchange for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Site may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for the RVer Job Exchange, damage The Site’s brand or public image, or cause the RVer Job Exchange to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
The Site does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does the Site endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Application. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You.
You may not include, in any User Content submitted to the RVer Job Exchange, information that may be interpreted as a direct solicitation, advertisement or recruitment for an available job position directed to individuals seeking employment on either a full time or part time basis. In order to protect the Site Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, the Site reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which the Site deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the RVer Job Exchange. The Site does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived Profiles may differ significantly from User Content.
The Site appreciates hearing from the Users and welcome Your comments regarding the services and the RVer Job Exchange. Please be advised, however, that the policy does not permit the Site to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which the Site has specifically requested. While the Site does value Your feedback on the services offered through the RVer Job Exchange, please be specific in Your comments regarding the services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite the request, You send the Site creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of the Site. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of the Site and the Site shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Site shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person
- Third Party Sites and Information
The RVer Job Exchange may link You to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under the control of the Site, and You acknowledge that the Site are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor is the Site responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by the Site, or any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Identification of Agent to Receive Notifications and Elements of Notifications of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c), the Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated.
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
General Counsel for ESCAPEES, INCORPORATED
Loring & Associates, PLLC.
100 Rainbow Drive,
Livingston, Texas 77399
Your acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, the Site may immediately remove the identified materials from the RVer Job Exchange without liability to You or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If You believe that Your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted, or copied to the RVer Job Exchange and is accessible on the RVer Job Exchange in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact the General Counsel for ESCAPEES, INCORPORATED by email at email@example.com or at the mailing address listed above.
- Policy Regarding Termination of Users Who Infringe the Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Rights of Others
The Site respects the intellectual property of others, and ask Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to Your use of the RVer Job Exchange, You agree not to use any RVer Job Exchange to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. The Site reserves the right to terminate the accounts of any Users, and block access to the RVer Job Exchange of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. The Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take these actions to limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any time, in the Site sole discretion Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement, with or without notice, and without any liability to the User who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact the Site as set forth in Section 8 above.
- Intellectual Property Information
Copyright (c) 2014 ESCAPEES, INCORPORATED All Rights Reserved.
For purposes of these Terms, “content” is defined as any information, communications, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, and other material and services that can be viewed by Users on the RVer Job Exchange. This includes, but is in no way limited to, message boards, chat, and other original content.
By accepting these Terms, You acknowledge and agree that all content presented to You on the RVer Job Exchange is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of the Site and/or its Affiliates. You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by the Site or the specific content provider. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from the RVer Job Exchange in any form or by any means without prior written permission from the Site or the specific content provider, and You are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the RVer Job Exchange. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Neither the Site nor its Affiliates warrant or represent that Your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, the RVer Job Exchange will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “Use of Your Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
The Site is a registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of ESCAPEES, INCORPORATED. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of the Site. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants You any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or the name of the Site.
Certain of the ideas, software and processes incorporated into the RVer Job Exchange service that is available on the RVer Job Exchange are protected by patent applications pending in the United States, and the Site intends to prepare and file additional patent applications in selected foreign jurisdictions.
- Escapees Inc. Liability
The RVer Job Exchange acts as, among other things, venues for (i) employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and (ii) candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. The Site does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. The Site is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, the Site is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and the Site makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the RVer Job Exchange. While the Site reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the RVer Job Exchange from time to time, the Site does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
The Site provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and the Site does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the RVer Job Exchange. The Site is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, the Site has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the RVer Job Exchange and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the RVer Job Exchange.
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other Users with whom You come in contact through the RVer Job Exchange. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. The Site expects that You will use caution and common sense when using the RVer Job Exchange.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Site cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because the Site does not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on the RVer Job Exchange, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release the Site (and the agents and employees of the Site) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If You are a California resident, You waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
The Site encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Site be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact the designated agent set forth in Section 8 above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, the Site may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. The Site has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. By using the RVer Job Exchange, you acknowledge and agree to release the Site from any and all liability and responsibility.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THE RVER JOB EXCHANGE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (b) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE RVER JOB EXCHANGE FROM THE SITE OR ANY AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THE RVER JOB EXCHANGE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE SITE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THE RVER JOB EXCHANGE, INCLUDING THE DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY SERVICE LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES OF THE RVER JOB EXCHANGE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND THE SITE MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE RVER JOB EXCHANGE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Content available through the RVer Job Exchange often represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, User, or other person or entity not connected with the Site. The Site does not endorse, nor is the Site responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized the Site spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity. Please refer to the specific editorial policies posted on various sections of this site for further information, which policies are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
In addition, the materials of the RVer Job Exchange may include sample or form agreements, letters or other documents, including financially or legally significant documents such as contracts and other items (“Forms”). These Forms are provided solely as examples of typical documents of their kind, and the delivery and use of Forms does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice. Under no circumstances will the Site or its Affiliates be liable for any loss or damages caused by Your reliance on information or advice obtained through the RVer Job Exchange, including Your use of the RVer Job Exchange. It is Your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, or other content available on or through the RVer Job Exchange. In particular, You are urged to consult an appropriate professional licensed in Your jurisdiction before using the RVer Job Exchange or otherwise relying on any legal, accounting, or other professional advice or information obtained on or through this site.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE RVER JOB EXCHANGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE RVER JOB EXCHANGE AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ESCAPEES INC. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By using the RVer Job Exchange, You acknowledge and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Site and any Affiliate harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees that arise from Your use or misuse of the RVer Job Exchange. The Site reserves the right, at the Site own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, in which event You will cooperate with the Site in asserting any available defenses.
- No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use
By using the RVer Job Exchange, You acknowledge and agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the RVer Job Exchange.
The Site makes no claims or representations that the Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the RVer Job Exchange You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction. Any Content downloaded from the RVer Job Exchange is further subject to United States export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or (ii) to any individual or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using such software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list.
These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Texas, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under these Terms shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Livingston, Polk County, Texas. If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, the Site’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect the Site’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the RVer Job Exchange, a particular “Legal Notice,” or software license or material on particular pages on the RVer Job Exchange, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and the Site with respect to the use of the RVer Job Exchange. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
- E-mail Services
The Site may make e-mail services available to Users of this RVer Job Exchange, either directly or through a third-party provider.
The Site will not inspect or disclose the contents of private e-mail messages except with the consent of the sender or the recipient, or in the narrowly-defined situations provided under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, or as other required by law or by court or governmental order.
The Site may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect Users from mass unsolicited mailings (also known as “spam”) and/or other types of electronic communications that the Site deems inconsistent with the Site’s business purposes. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and the Site will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
Mailboxes may have a limited storage capacity. If You exceed the maximum permitted storage space, the Site may employ automated devices that delete or block e-mail messages that exceed the limit. The Site will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
- International Use
Although the RVer Job Exchange may be accessible worldwide, the Site make no representation that materials on the RVer Job Exchange are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the RVer Job Exchange from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
- Term and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of the RVer Job Exchange. The Site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including, but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the RVer Job Exchange and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the RVer Job Exchange, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if the Site is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to the RVer Job Exchange. Even after You are no longer a User of the RVer Job Exchange, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- Contact Information
Except as explicitly noted on the RVer Job Exchange, the services available through the RVer Job Exchange are offered by ESCAPEES, INCORPORATED, located at 100 Rainbow Drive, Livingston, Texas 77351-5434. The ESCAPEES, INCORPORATED telephone numbers are (888) 757-2582 and (936) 327-8873.