Seasonal Housekeeping at Tall Chief RV ParkPart-time Temporary Tall Chief RV Park posted 3 weeks ago
Tall Chief RV Park is hiring for a Seasonal Housekeeping Employee. Located in Fall City, Wa you can enjoy the Pacific NorthWest while working part-time for the summer season.
Come join our team and enjoy our Seasonal Perks! Start on or before June 30 to qualify.
- Seasonal Bonus: Our team members may be able to earn a seasonal bonus of $250, some restrictions apply.
- Camping Pass: Get out and camp! Enjoy a free pass and membership discounts to use during the summer!
- EAP Benefits: Gain access to our EAP program (SupportLinc) that supports our employees and family members.
- Training: Acquire safety, compliance, and customer service training that translates to many industries!
- Employee Discounts: Enjoy employee discounts for major brands such as cellular providers and theatres.
- Enjoy the Outdoors: Spend time outside and be a part of the joy we create for our guests!
- 4-5 days per week.
- Late afternoon thru early evening.
- 20-25 hours per week.
Your job will include:
- Clean the main restrooms, pool buildings, lodges and common areas as directed, including heavy duty scrubbing, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and removing trash.
- Clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new guests.
- Keep rentals and common areas clean and maintain them to our standards.
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as needed.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas, utilizing work orders.
- Assist the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Solve guest-related problems and address conflicts with a positive attitude.
- Drive a golf cart to run errands and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Work closely with all team members to make sure that the resort team is integrated and coordinated.
- Follow all cleaning and PPE protocol.
- Complete all on going on line training and attend staff meetings.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
What You Bring
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Previous experience in a housekeeping role preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including including evenings, weekends and holidays
Please NO PHONE CALLS. Send resumes to email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.