Seasonal Maintenance at Tall Chief RV ParkPart-time Temporary Tall Chief RV Park posted 2 weeks ago
Tall Chief RV Park is hiring for a Seasonal Maintenance Employee. Located in Fall City, Wa you can enjoy the Pacific North West while working part-time for the summer season.
What You’ll Do:
The Seasonal Maintenance position may include walking or patrol of the grounds, maintaining park facilities and upholding our company safety culture.
Your Job Will Include:
- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Mow, weed, and edge common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- You will be required to move heavy objects
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner
- Attend monthly staff and safety meetings.
Skills & Experience You Need:
- Previous maintenance or landscaping experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills and the ability to use computer applications.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and run small equipment
- Organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to assess a situation, use quick and reasonable judgment and resolve problems diplomatically.
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Experience working in a campground environment is a benefit.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and current auto insurance.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Pay & Schedule
- $13.69 per hour. Pay for all hours worked.
- 24-28 hours per week.
Please NO PHONE CALLS. Send resumes to email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.