Campground SupervisorSeasonal/Temporary @YMCA of the Rockies posted 2 months ago
Job Overview: The Campground Supervisor ensures the satisfaction and safety of all campground guests staying at YMCA of the Rockies – Snow Mountain Ranch, as well as the supervision of campground attendants during the season.
About US: YMCA of the Rockies operates two family resort and conference centers located on both sides of the Continental Divide in Colorado next to Rocky Mountain National Park. Estes Park Center is located on the eastern slope, while Snow Mountain Ranch resides on the western slope. With over 5,100 acres of beautiful mountain terrain, Snow Mountain Ranch is the perfect place for those interested in taking their RV adventure out west to the cool, mountain air. Spend your time off in Rocky Mountain National Park or exploring Colorado’s largest natural body of water, Grand Lake!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write and speak English.
- Have camper to live in during the summer season. (Recommended).
- Be able to work flexible shifts, days, and weekends.
- Knowledge of a variety of RV’s and camping in a variety of conditions.
- Walking over uneven and rough terrain.
- Strong public relations skills.
- Lift 50 pounds up to 36″ from the ground.
- Work with various types of cleaning chemicals.
- Maintain hygienic procedures throughout the campground.
- Confirm guest departures, arrivals and changes daily.
- Knowledge of the associations computer system pertaining to the campgrounds.
- Assist guests settling into campsites.
- Resolve predicaments that occur and handle stressful problems calmly and efficiently.
- Extensive communication skills.
- Train and supervise campground attendants.
Pay & Schedule
- This is an hourly position paying $13.61/hour
- Live on-grounds at Snow Mountain Ranch’s campground
- High school graduate or GED equivalence preferred.
- Be approved to drive YMCA vehicles.
- @ Xanterra Travel Collection, Jobs in a National Park
- Montana, United States, 12a Robert Reamer Avenue, Gardiner, MT, USA, 82190
- Hospitality & Food Service , Workcamping