Campground HostFull-time Part-time Seasonal/Temporary @Escapees RV Parks posted 3 months ago
Clerical office help who greets, registers, and checks-in/out campers in the parks. Hosts operate the computer reservation software and perform other financial and balancing procedures. Maintains good public relations with the campground guests and projects a positive image of the Escapees RV Club and Escapees RV Parks.
* Usually, the Campground Host is partnered with the Maintenance & Groundskeeper, and/or Housekeeper and as a team support both the inside clerical and outside maintenance requirements of the park. However, this is not a requirement of application and singles may also apply for either position.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supports the goals, objectives, and policies of Escapees RV Parks and Escapees RV Club.
- Greet guests in a friendly and welcoming fashion.
- Effectively and efficiently operate park computers and reservations system.
- Answers telephones and posts or delivers messages to the members.
- Register and check-in/out campers in the parks.
- Perform financial and balancing procedures.
- Provides information to prospective members and answers questions about Escapees RV Club membership. Acts as an on-site recruiter.
- Be knowledgeable on park operations and Escapees RV Club.
- North Ranch – Congress, AZ
- Dream Catcher – Deming, NM
- TRAPARK – Pecos, TX
- Rainbow’s End – Livingston, TX
- Turkey Creek – Hollister, MO
- Rainbow Plantation – Summerdale, AL
- Raccoon Valley – Heiskell, TN
- Sumter Oaks – Bushnell, FL
Please understand the training is applicable only to the eight Escapees RV Parks. These eight parks are operated under the Escapees RV Parks organization and have consistent policies and procedures. If you are interested in working for an SKP Co-Op you must apply directly to that Co-Op.
PAY & SCHEDULE:
These are typically temporary part-time assignments. Additional hours and pay may be available when needed.
- Free site including electricity for a 20-hour workweek for singles or a combined 20-hours for couples (20-hours per RV site).
- 1 certificate for a free night in a full hookup site, at the 8 Escapees RV Park locations for every 10 hours worked.
- Laundry reimbursement $20.00 per month paid at the end of the full month worked or prorated.
- Propane reimbursement in Turkey Creek and Raccoon Valley for December, January, and February.
- Fuel Reimbursement*
- Incentive Program*
Fuel reimbursement is paid .65¢ per mile or the national norm at the end of a completed assignment of three months or more that is connected to another assignment. This only applies between assignments not to or from vacation or off time. Based on Mapquest miles with a direct route between parks.
Incentive Program for Hosts – 8 months $750.00 (20 hours per RV) or add 4 more months to receive $1300.00 (20 hours per RV) Must all be consecutive assignments.
- Must have a positive attitude, work well with others, be ready to learn, and can enthusiastically support the policies of Escapees RV Parks.
- Position requires standing for extended periods, walking, plus bending, lifting (20lbs), and overall good health.
We require a four-month commitment which includes a dedicated 2–4-week training process. 30 hours a week are required during the training period.