Because of my interest and passion for networking, systems administration, and project management, I enhanced my credentials with an emphasis in computer and management information systems. My work experience and training in networking, database management, and software programming have given me the skills to work on networks, databases, and build customized programs in a team and individual setting. These skill sets have given me a comprehensive ability to work in several different areas within an organization.
My majors in CIS, MIS, and my current position as a Data Analyst have given me a competitive edge through the following areas:
· Database Administration in SQL Server Management Studio.
· Programming proficiency in C# and Visual Basic through Visual Studio.
· Project and case management skills involving initiating, planning, executing, and closing projects at or before the time to target deadlines.
· Critical thinking skills in researching best practices and excellent collaboration in a team setting.
· Troubleshooting and testing of hardware and software issues on Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
· Installation, modification, testing, and servicing of computers and networking components.
· Administrative experience through answering phones, conducting email, and communicating directly with clients and office staff.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients, staff, and executives.
January 2015/August 2015
Bachelors in Management Information Systems at CSU Global
GPA 3.7 on 4.0 scale
Data Analyst at Grantham Consulting
Worked in a combination of roles: DBA, programming, and Project Management with an emphasis on healthcare data management. I wrote programs in C# and Visual Basic to transform documents to a format that the database could use. SSIS and programming was also used to transform and message the data, getting it ready to be loaded into the database. Working with the data provided insight into how to improve business processes and solving problems/inaccuracies in the incoming data.
• Working directly with hospitals and clinics to ensure that patient information is accurate and complete.
• Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies.
• Developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
• Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
• Built several programs in C# and Visual Studio to improve business processes.
November 2015/July 2018
Software Support Engineer at CA Technologies
Supported Unified Infrastructure Management (UIM) for large firms within an international context. UIM is a highly database driven software that boasts the ability to monitor almost every aspect of an organization’s infrastructure. I was required to provide insight into how to use the product according to customer requirements, quickly troubleshoot compatibility related issues, and speedily find the cause of customer related and/or software related issues at all aspects of the OSI model. I worked closely with all aspects of customer management and consistently brought customer success through bringing cases to closure with integrity.
• Maintained the top case closer status in the world.
• Achieved the Star Award for dedication to customer success through building trust, empathy, excellent communication, product knowledge, and always striving to improve my skillset.
• Required to troubleshoot issues on 7 different flavors of Linux, 2 versions of Windows Server, 3 databases, and a plethora of SNMP devices.
• Required to troubleshoot device related issues through SNMP, TCP/IP, DNS, routing, and at all layers of the OSI level.
• Coordinated meetings between internationally dispersed teams.
• Worked closely with customers to resolve technical issues through Service Cloud/Salesforce cases, WebEx, email, phone and chat questions.
• Wrote comprehensive product documentation to help customers with their configurations.
• Liaison between Product Management/Development and customers.
• Provided product feedback and feature recommendations to Product Management and Software Engineering based on customer interaction.
• Took the initiative to remain current on supported products, service offerings and policies.
You must be logged in to send this message