Remote Bookkeeper/Social Media Manager
linkedin.com/madison-howle| (434) 774-4767 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service and Office Support, experienced in providing support where strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills are critical. Trustworthy, ethical, and dedicated. Proven record of improving office processes that save company time and money. Great customer service skills, has held management position, and has a very driven work ethic. Willing to learn additional skills needed for any position. Seeking a position that will utilize my fullest potential that will give the best opportunities to enhance my personality and career growth.
● Remote meeting coordination
● Accounts Payable/Receivable
● General Accounting
● MS Office software
● Database Management
● Computer Operations
● QuickBooks Experience
● Quality Independent Production Work
● Customer service
● Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
● Member of “The National Society of Leadership and Success”
● Internet Research
● Collaborative Team Member
● Remote Work Experience
Business Owner/Online Boutique
· Run my own small business online from my home
6/2018 – 7/2019- Licensed Realtor
RE/MAX Today, Richmond, VA
● Assisted clients with rental property and residential properties.
● Assisted with company office support and commission checks for other realtor’s in the company.
● Review and edit contracts for clients, ensuring the protection and privacy of my clients.
5/2017 – 5/2018 Office Administration
Clarksville Furniture, Clarksville, VA
● Ordered office supplies and took inventory.
● Assisted customers with ordering flooring/carpet and furniture from the store.
● Kept detailed notes and managed employer’s appointments.
● Kept the office organized and clean.
● Filed paperwork, prepared payroll, and paid company bills and utilities.
1/2017 – 5/2018 Administrative Assistant/Medical Assistant
Family Eye Care, South Hill, VA
● Assisted the doctor with patient care.
● Managed schedule/checked in patients and insurance validation.
● Ordered supplies for the office.
● Assisted patients with optical needs/ordered glasses and/or contacts.
Education and Training
Southside Virginia Community College, Alberta, VA – Associate’s Degree
AUGUST 2011 – MAY 2013
Mary Baldwin University, Staunton, VA – Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing
AUGUST 2016 – MAY 2020
DPOR, Richmond, VA – Licensed Realtor
Committed to community service. Extensive volunteer history includes involvement in public schools, Virginia Girls State, children’s homes, community soup kitchens, work with the elderly, and animal shelters.
You must be logged in to send this message