(734)-353-6534 · firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Minor in Creative Writing
Technologies: Microsoft Office, Windows, Linux, MacOS, ServiceNow Parallels, Git Languages: Python, C++, Django, C, Java
Information and Technology Services, University of Michigan Student Manager
Jan 2016 – Dec 2019 GPA: 3.1
Oct 2017 – Dec 2019 – Provided walk-in technical support to the entire 50,000+ UofM community with MacOS, Windows and Linux
Operating systems, along with Microsoft Office and the GSuite set of applications.
– In charge of training, directing and assessing other consultants and customer satisfaction at the largest team of
student employees on campus.
– Placed in the top 5 consultants every term for two years in terms of reliability, total issues resolved and
customer satisfaction ratings.
Department of Physics, University of Michigan
Research Assistant S ept 2016 – April 2017
– Using Python, Designed an automated, remotely operable backup and control systems for the Radon
Removal Experiments conducted by the Dark Matter group at Michigan.
– Final Paper here – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168900218308131?via%3Dihub
Search Engine Development Sept 2019 – Dec 2019
– With a team of four, developed a fully fledged Search Engine using the C++ STL for the backend and React for the frontend.
– Wrote a multithreaded, multiprocessing Crawler that uses an initial seed list to crawl and index the web.
– Developed a ‘search engine like’ frontend using React and wrote a query parser to correctly interpret queries.
– Created a script using Python that parses and returns a list of links or id’s when provided the link to an IMDb collection(List, or Sorted search results).
– Wrote a spider in Scrapy in Python to automate results updates from http://www.football-data.co.uk/data.php. Michigan Data Science Team, University of Michigan Sept 2017 – Dec 2019
– Used K-means clustering with Python to determine the trend of Type-2 diabetes in younger patients across important subgroups in the population.
– Attended the Bloomberg Data for Good conference 2018 to help present the team’s work related to the Flint Water Crisis.
Evolving Control Systems for Orbital Flight Feb 2018 – May 2018
– Developed an Evolution based control system using Python to pilot a rocket from launch to a stable orbit in the
popular space flight simulation game Kerbal Space Program.
– Created a custom Neural network using a specialized genetic algorithm written in tandem with the
NEAT-python library which was able to achieve a stable orbit.
Agent-Based Modelling of Information Networks Feb 2018 – May 2018
– Developed an Agent-Based Model(ABM) written in Python to understand how the complexity of networks transform their ability to transmit information.
- web development
2016 - 2019
Bachelor's of Science at University of Michigan
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science with a Minor in Creative Writing.
You must be logged in to send this message