Customer Service Wiz
Strawhouse Resort and Café – Junction City, CA
FOH and BOH Café Staff/Barista/Housekeeping
October 2018 – April 2019 – Winter Workamper
This job entailed a variety of duties that included: barista, food prep, kitchen and café clean up, customer service, stocking, bussing/dishwashing and housekeeping duties. 50 point closing duties checklist which included cash register reconciliation and espresso machine cleaning.
Occasional housekeeping of cabin homes and yurt rentals in addition of Lodge and Fire Side Room used for special events and groups.
Demonstrated quick learning abilities as training was on the fly, real time. Composure was a frequently tested aptitude in the job. Displayed my outstanding customer service skills from day one along with team player willingness.
North Rim Country Store – Meadows Edge Coffee/Food Truck
May 2018 – October 2018 – Summer Workamper
Inaugural opening of new business on the Kaibab National Forest. Seasonal employee serving customers various coffee drinks, smoothies and assorted hot and cold food and snacks. 32-40 hour work week, working primarily alone. Responsible for opening and closing duties, cleaning, closing of register and daily reports.
Demonstrated quick learning abilities, outstanding customer service and strong work ethic. Since this was a new business, I had to be flexible and adaptable as there was substantial trial and error for the first three months as procedures and menu evolved.
Operated the following machines:
Rancilio Classe 5 Espresso Machine
Waring Commercial Blender
Entrada Escalante Lodge – Escalante, Utah
On-site Manager – March 2017 – October 2017
Opening in September 2016, this is an eight room boutique lodge situated within the Grand Staircase Escalante Monument. This property was without a full-time manager for 3 months prior to arrival, owner had assumed responsibilities.
Maintain complete knowledge of:
– All features/services/hours of operations
– All room types, layout, décor and amenities
– Daily house count and expected arrivals and departures
– All lodge policies and procedures
– Comprehensive knowledge of reservation system
– Established protocols for the Front Desk and Housekeeping to ensure guest satisfaction.
– Trained two part-time front desk employees.
– Established our presence on TripAdvisor with an all 5 Start rating and improved our ranking to #1 out of 8 establishments in Escalante.
– Executed a mid-season reservation system change (from Front Desk to On Res) which required manually transferring over 300 existing reservations with 100% accuracy.
– Outstanding customer service to build customer loyalty.
– Interpersonal skills that require a calm demeanor and effective communication with diverse population.
– Excellent listening skills to ensure guests are happy and staff is getting what they need to effectively execute their jobs.
– Leadership to motivate employees and resolve issues and complaints from guests.
– Management of time and resources to create budgets, schedules and supervision of all areas of the lodge.
– Organization and problem solving to anticipate possible issues.
Cliff Dwellers Lodge and Lees Ferry Angler – Marble Canyon, AZ
Live/Work – March 2014 – March 2017
Situated under Vermilion Cliffs National Monument this is a 23 room lodge with a restaurant, general store, gas station and fly shop. The store is the hub of the property. My job can be accurately described as “a job of a hundred details” with short segments of quiet, punctuated with stretches of controlled chaos.
– Training of 3 seasonal employees yearly, specifically in evening shift duties
– Using Adventure Res set up reservations for rooms, boat rentals and guided fly fishing
– Greeting customers and guests and acting as concierge for lodge, fly fishing and general area encompassing 100 miles radius.
– Act as liaison with anglers and 7 fishing guides, involving all aspects of preparing for guided fishing.
– All opening and closing procedures
– Ordering, restocking, cleaning and organizing of the general store and fly shop
– Coordinating with housekeeping regarding guests that are arriving, staying over or departing
– Coordinating with maintenance to ensure a safe and pleasant experience
– Part-time on call serving/bussing/dishwashing at restaurant
– Assist in housekeeping as needed
– Can do attitude with outgoing personality
– Ability to interact with a wide range of demographics
– Ability to work as a team player while being proactive as an individual
– Ability to remain calm under pressure
– Multi-tasking and quick learner
– Highly dependable and trust worthy
Mercy Healthcare – Admissions Representative – Chesterfield, MO April 2013 – March 2014
· Greet and receive patients to be admitted for outpatient services by conducting interviews, entering and verifying demographic and insurance information, obtaining signatures on legal documents
· Assure compliance with Medicare guidelines and census.
· Maintain a 95-100% accuracy on audits.
· Meet monthly collection goal of $4,000
· Run estimates of procedures for patients using Recondo and accept payments using Trust Commerce
· Escort patients to destination.
– Willing to work as a team player, excellent communication and listening skills, accuracy and ability to multi-task.
– Ability to interact with a wide demographic with tact and polite attitude.
– Excellent typing skills and proficient with computers and ability to learn new programs.
– Attention to detail while working in a proficient manner.
Free Lance Hairstylist July 2012 – March 2014S
St. Louis, Missouri
Household of Dennis and Judy Jones – Ladue, MO May 2010 – July 2012
Staff Member – Cook, Housekeeper and Laundress
As part of a four-member staff, provides full coverage and care of a 33,000 sf French-chateau home, with a focus on detail, high cleanliness standards and attentive service 7 days a week.
– Performs cleaning throughout the day, as well as deep cleaning of detailed architectural features such as brass, granite countertops and marble floors
– Cares for high end furniture, chandeliers, silver, crystal, antiques and three complete fine china sets
– Provides spot cleaning for used areas, including spa, showers, sinks, in-house beauty salon and pool area
– Prepares and serves 3 meals daily, with a focus on American favorites and fresh ingredients
– Shops for groceries as well as household supplies
– Assisted with large fundraising event for 500+ guests, including set-up, service and clean up
– Helps Mrs. coordinate informal gatherings and family events for 10+ guests, often on short notice
– Provides formal service and event assistance for formal holiday dinners
– Performs handyman repairs maintenance on household projects, including refinishing of granite countertops
Xpress Spa – Lambert Airport, St. Louis MO October 2009- May 2010
Retail and Spa Manager
Xpress Spa provided a variety of spa services to airport travelers, including massages, manicures, pedicures, and hair styling, in addition to offering relaxation products for busy travelers.
– Managed all store operations, including inventory control, finances, corporate reporting and sales
– Directed a staff of 10, including training, scheduling, payroll oversight and interviews
o Served an average of 80-100 clients per day
o Passed rigorous security clearances necessary to work in a location past airport security checks
One & Only Hair Studio – Phoenix, AZ 1994 – 2009
Owner / Stylist
Opened personal salon and established a strong business built on loyal customers and their referrals.
– Designed and renovated a 1,000 sf office space into a working salon, with an emphasis on a relaxing atmosphere
– Performed all bookkeeping for the business, including taxes and budgets
-Managed inventory and researched new products on the market
– Created a successful referral program and other advertising efforts to allow of attrition
o Retained 95% of existing clientele after relocation to another city in the metro area
Toni and Guy 1991 – 1994
Senior Stylist / In-House Educator
Toni & Guy is a London-based icon in the hair styling world. The Scottsdale salon was originally a Regent Street Salon, a division of Toni & Guy. Upon
re-branding, the salon expanded from 8 stations to 30.
– Trained in Dallas and London Toni & Guy Academies to sharpen skills and techniques
– Implemented training for all new stylists to the salon, ensuring adherence to high standards
o Attracted and retained a personal base of 200+ clients
Drake, Beam and Morin – Phoenix, AZ 1987 – 1990
Key member to establishing the satellite office for a New York based outplacement consultancy.
– Hired, trained and managed a team of 3 administrative assistants to support Jr. Vice Presidents
– Provided direct support to the Sr. Vice President while helping all executive staff stay on-schedule
– Established office and working space, including sourcing all supplies, equipment and developing procedures
– Assisted with annual budget, monthly reports, cost control and overall quality
– Designed over 60 workstations for client use at the office
Oops! We could not locate your form.