Tax Preparer (Experienced)Part-time @TaxSense / Henderson, Grealis and Associates posted 2 months ago
We are a growing accounting company looking for experienced seasonal tax preparers to help us with the upcoming tax season. This would be a part-time remote position with a flexible schedule, and we are especially interested if you are looking for annual seasonal work for future tax seasons.
Here’s what would make you the rock star we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience using professional tax prep software preparing 1040’s (Drake Tax preferred, but not required).
- Excellent computer skills: you’re comfortable with Windows, Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Outlook 360, and you enjoy learning new software.
- You understand the importance of deadlines and good communication.
- You’re willing to commit to 15-20 hours per week between February 1 and April 15.
- You have a reliable computer with reliable internet speeds of at least 5 mbps.
Please email your resume with a brief note (cover letter is optional) to Jennifer at taxsense dot com, or apply using this website. PDF format is preferred, but Word is also acceptable.