Tax Preparer (Entry Level)Part-time @TaxSense / Henderson, Grealis and Associates posted 2 months ago
We are a growing accounting company looking for more seasonal tax preparers to help us with the upcoming tax season. This would be a part-time seasonal remote position with a flexible schedule, and we are especially interested if you are looking for annual seasonal work for future tax seasons.
You do not need tax experience to excel at this work! We will train you to bring you up to speed and give you the skills you need, if we are a good fit for each other.
Here’s what would make you the rock star we are looking for:
- Some basic familiarity with the concept of taxes: maybe you filed your own 1040 on paper a few times in the past, or maybe you’ve used modern software to prepare your own taxes.
- Basic computer skills: you can get online, send email, use the web, open and update an Excel spreadsheet, you’re familiar with the basics of Windows, and you enjoy learning new software.
- You understand the importance of deadlines and outstanding communication skills in a remote work environment.
- You can commit to 15-20 hours per week between February 1 and April 15.
- You have a reliable computer with reliable internet speeds of at least 5 mbps.
Please email your resume with a brief note (cover letter is optional) to Jennifer at taxsense dot com, or apply using this website. PDF format is preferred, but Word is also acceptable.