Southern Cross is looking for hard-working and self-motivated people for several positions as Mobile Field Technicians. As a mobile Field Technician, you will be given the opportunity for some travel as you provide a valuable public safety service to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Entering process required data in an accurate and timely manner
· Complete work in an efficient manner and meet all required completion dates
· Adhere to all safety and quality policies
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Follow all company and client safety, quality, and operational policies and procedures
· Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority
· Full Time (8-10 hours daily); occasional weekends and overtime as needed
· $11.50 per/hour
· $300 per/week per diem; per diem covers RV lot rent, food, electricity, propane, etc.
· Southern Cross’ relocation mileage is .825/ mile while towing/moving/relocating your R.V.
· Experience as a RV Workcamper preferred but not required
· Willing to deploy anywhere nationwide
· You must have work vehicle for daily work use: Southern Cross’ standard mileage rate is .575 /mile
· Availability to attend training for 4-5 weeks at a TBD location
· Has access to laptop, computer, and internet for virtual training
· Work is performed in residential, rural, commercial and/or industrial settings
· Valid, Unexpired Driver’s License
· Pass a 7-year background check and Drug Test
· Must be proficient in using technology
· Must adhere to safety requirements & have customer service experience
· Must be able to work outdoors in various weather and walk 3+ miles per day
· Candidates must provide valid vehicle insurance coverage prior to start of employment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Bending, crouching, kneeling, and walking several miles per day; carry a minimum of 20 lbs. of equipment.
BENEFITS: Medical/Dental/Vision Plan, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Training & Development, Company Discount Program, and many more benefits! **For qualified employees only**
***This position is intended for the person who lives full-time in their RV (recreational vehicle) and enjoys working outdoors. You must have a self-contained travel trailer or a RV (motor coach), suitable for full-time living with viable transportation (a car/truck) for duty during your workday. Hotels will not be provided. ***