South Ruby Campground ManagerPart-time Temporary Scenic Canyons Recreational Services, Inc. posted 2 months ago
Campground Manager for South Ruby Campground
Job Overview: The campground manager is the onsite employee who will take care of the campground. This site has sewer, water, & electricity. Success at this campground will be working with campers in the campground. Help these here have a great camping experience, clean bathrooms, and collect payments of sites. This location rests next to the Ruby Marsh and Ruby Lake 60 miles south of Elko, NV. A great bird watching area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Live on site in a Hard Sided Trailer, RV, Motorhome, Travel Trailer, etc.
- Clean toilets on a daily basis
- Clean sites when guests leave
- Collect fees of campers
- Post reservations daily
- Mow and trim lawns as needed (typically weekly during the wet season)
- This site is pack it in pack it out. Help hand out garbage bags and invite campers to bring it with them.
- Other duties as needed to keep the campground clean and orderly.
Pay & Schedule
- Pay rate is $9.75 an hour and is paid on a 2 week basis.
- Peak hours: 27 (last week of June through August)
- Nonpeak hours: 19
- 6 days onsite and 1 day off (day off typically tues, wed, or thurs)
- A golf cart is provided here.
- Highschool or GED
- Couple or single accepted
- Experience as a Camp host a plus but not required.
- Must be physically fit to walk around and clean on a daily basis