Seasonal Park Rangers at Tall Chief RV ParkPart-time Temporary Tall Chief RV Park posted 3 weeks ago
Job Overview: Tall Chief RV Park is hiring for Seasonal Park Rangers. Located in Fall City, Wa you can enjoy the Pacific North West while working part-time for the summer season.
What You’ll Do:
The Campground Ranger position may include walking or patrol of the grounds of the campground answering questions, enforcing rules. An ideal employee can handle any stressful situation in a calm manner and react accordingly, utilizing customer service skills.
Your Job Will Include:
- Monitor the property with a keen eye for any property issues or potential problems.
- Ensure that the property is properly secured.
- Ensure that guests comply with resort rules, respond to areas of concern, and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Ensure a positive first impression, upon welcoming guests to the campground.
- Perform routine patrols, golf carts, and rental inspections.
- Take camping reservations, check people in and out.
- Prioritize guest safety and happiness.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned, which can include sanitizing of restrooms if needed.
Skills & Experience You Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills and the ability to use computer applications.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to assess a situation, use quick and reasonable judgment and resolve problems diplomatically.
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Experience working in a campground environment is a benefit.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and current auto insurance.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Pay & Schedule
- $13.69 per hour. Pay for all hours worked.
- 24-28 hours per week.
Please NO PHONE CALLS. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.