As a former young fulltime SKP, I thought this job may interest some Xscapers. This is a part-time seasonal position (3 – 4 days a week) that requires a minimum of 2 months commitment up to 4 months.
My partner and I own a small family winery named Phillips Hill Winery in beautiful Mendocino County, California. Located in Philo, CA, in the heart of Anderson Valley, we live and work amongst the redwoods, vineyards, the Navarro river, the rolling hills and 30 minutes away… the Pacific Ocean! A truly amazing beautiful outdoor region with State Parks, countless hiking trails, bike trails, sea kayaking and more.
Our winery produces premium wines from the best local vineyards. Our historical stunning tasting room showcases our wines to tourists traveling in the region and to our regular customers.
We are seeking an individual who has a passion for all things related to wine, food, and tourism but also has the eagerness to take the initiative to provide excellent hospitality to help us through hosting daily tastings. This is a multi-faceted position that requires good presentation, initiative, high energy level, and excellent communication skills and relationships with customers, co-workers, and owners.
– Opens and closes the tasting room.
– Always make sure the tasting room is spotless. Daily cleaning responsibilities are expected.
– Opens, tastes, and inventories selected wines for pouring daily.
– Welcomes guests in a very friendly manner. Makes their visit unforgettable.
– Presents the wines in a professional manner.
– Operates Point of sales accurately and efficiently.
– Stocks wine and merchandise, verify accuracy of paperwork.
– Process phone orders and shipping orders.
Requirements and qualifications:
– Outstanding presentation, great communication, and superior sales and customer service experience.
– Must be able to work weekends
– Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
– Must be able to stand for 8 hours
Other important information:
– Full RV hookups available at Boonville Fairgrounds, 10 min drive from Tasting Room. Definitely not a 5-star resort but they offer full hook-ups and are located in downtown Boonville, walking distance to restaurants.
– Next RV park with hookups will be in Albion, right on the Pacific Ocean, 30 min drive.
– Starting rate: $14 per hour + commission + bonus + wine
– For more information and to apply email Natacha at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com