Order Fulfillment – Pick|PackFull-time Express Employment Professionals posted 2 months ago
Job Overview: responsible for putting product into storage locations and retrieving product for customer’s orders to ensure customer satisfaction and the highest quality standards. responsible for assembling and packaging orders in a manner that meets quality and customer standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pick parts in an assigned zone
- Perform inventory counts and update computer system to show correct quantity on hand
- Remove product from totes and put into correct storage location
- Check the customer’s order by verifying that the picking label is attached to the correct parts and quantities
- Review any special packaging instructions before packing the order
- Assemble the box and package the order for shipment using appropriate packing material
Pay & Schedule
- Camping paid
- Paydays are every other Friday (biweekly).
- AM Shift- $18/Hr
- PM Shift – $20/Hr
- Mon-Friday and Sun-Thur Shifts are available
- 5am-1:30PM (Monday-Friday)
- 1:30pm-10pm (Monday-Friday & Sun-Thurs)
- 9pm-5:30am (Mon-Fri & Sun-Thurs)
- There are 5 hours of mandatory overtime every week. If more OT is available beyond those 5 hours you will be able to sign up for it and it will be communicated to you when it is available through your onsite supervisor. These hours are generally served each day prior to your general shift start time.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre employment Drug Screen
- Ability to perform repetitive hand, wrist and arm motion
- Able to twist or bend and occasionally climb stairs
- Ability to reach with hands and arms above shoulder level
- Capable of spending 8-10 hours walking/standing on concrete
- Regularly lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to shoulder height and spend the workday performing repetitive motions that involve or affect the hands, head, and other parts of your body.