Management Team- SKP ParkFull-time RoVers Roost SKP park posted 4 weeks ago
Park Management Hiring Now!
Join the Management Team at RoVer’s Roost, Casa Grande, Arizona
We are one of the friendliest 55+ Escapees SKP Co-op park. Our leaseholders embody the Escapees mantra to provide support, caring and sharing for the members.
We are searching for an experienced couple to manage the Co-op from September 16th 2021 through May 15th 2022.
Wages and benefits:
This position pays wages, provides a site for your RV, provides electricity, propane, wifi and laundry. 4 days a week to be determined.
You must have your own self contained RV 40 feet or less in length. No more than 2 adults per RV.
- Excellent customer service, providing exemplary service to our leaseholders and renters
- Experience managing people
- Good Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Experience using Quickbooks Pro
- Create invoices and receipts
- Bookkeeping experience including ensuring bank deposits are submitted on time and accurately
- Good computer skills
In addition to the above, the management team will be responsible for directing the day to day operations of the park including;
- Management of the assistant manager and the office assistant
- Fill propane
- Read electric meters
- Guide leaseholders and renters to their sites
- Order supplies
- Work with vendors, the board, and committee liaisons
- Building/grounds maintenance
- The assistant manager and office assistant share these duties on the managers days off
Visit our website to learn more about RoVers Roost – www.roversroost.com
If this sounds interesting to you- send your resume and information about your experience via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – a full job description will be provided after we receive your resume.