Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Job Summary: Maintain the social media accounts for Escapees and Xscapers. Update blog content and other marketing content on the website. Assist the marketing department with other duties as needed.
Maintain the Escapees/Xscapers accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and RVillage.
- Implement the social media strategy and advise on suggested updates throughout the year.
- Assist in planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Curate outside and user-generated content to share.
- Create posts including copy and graphics.
- Monitor accounts and groups daily for comments and direct messages, answering as able or seeking an answer from other departments or staff when needed.
- Forward necessary comments or inquiries to the appropriate department as needed, relaying responses back to the member/follower.
- Monitor forums and networks for questions about the club and opportunities to help members/future members.
- Interact with members/followers through comments on our profiles and theirs.
- Moderate Facebook groups by approving members and watching for reported posts.
- Create a monthly social media performance report with feedback.
- Follow industry trends and advise the team as needed.
Update the Escapees/Xscapers digital content on the website.
- Upload new blog posts making sure to follow best practices with images, SEO, etc.
- May upload press releases and other content as necessary.
Assist the marketing department with other duties.
- Upload and help keep photos and other assets organized in dropbox.
Must be familiar with Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Familiarity with RVillage is a plus.
- Knowledge of business accounts on each of these platforms is also a plus.
- Familiarity with SproutSocial is a plus.
Must be competent creating basic graphics for social media. This can be done through Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Spark, Canva, etc.
Strong writing skills
Must be familiar with WordPress.
- Familiarity with Elementor is a plus.
Must be an active and quick learner- platforms update policies and procedures often, must be able to learn and adapt to changes.
Proficiency with computers, typing, email, and internet
Must possess and demonstrate an understanding of intellectual property rights.
Strong ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
Familiarity with RVing is a plus.
Hourly, 25-30 hours a week
Reports to the Director of Marketing
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include resume and relevant experience.