Social Media and Marketing
Job Summary: Maintain the social media accounts for Escapees and Xscapers. Assist the marketing department with other duties as needed.
The Escapees RV Club is dedicated to supporting the RV lifestyle with everything needed to make it easier, more affordable, safer, and–most important of all–fun! We offer an array of services from mail forwarding, parking, events and more. The heart of the club is community and the social media accounts and groups are the key to our online community. The social media pro is integral in helping to build and support the online Escapees community.
Maintain the Escapees/Xscapers accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and RVillage.
- Implement the social media strategy and advise on suggested updates throughout the year.
- Planning social content and maintain the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Curate outside and user-generated content to share.
- Create posts including copy and graphics.
- Schedule live events on Facebook through BeLive. Help monitor comments or run back-end when needed.
- Monitor accounts and groups daily for comments and direct messages, answering as able or seeking an answer from other departments or staff when needed.
- Forward necessary comments or inquiries to the appropriate department as needed, relaying responses back to the member/follower.
- Interact with members/followers through comments on our profiles and theirs.
- Moderate Facebook groups by approving members and watching for reported posts.
- Create a monthly social media performance report with feedback.
- Follow industry trends and advise the team as needed.
Assist the marketing department with other duties.
Must be familiar with Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Familiarity with RVillage is a plus.
- Knowledge of business accounts on each of these platforms is also a plus.
- Familiarity with AgoraPulse and Tailwind is a plus.
- Familiarity with social ads is a plus.
Must be competent creating basic graphics for social media. We currently use Canva, but this can be done through Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Spark, etc.
Must have strong writing skills.
Must be familiar with WordPress.
- Familiarity with Elementor is a plus.
Must be an active and quick learner- platforms update policies and procedures often, must be able to learn and adapt to changes.
Must have proficiency with computers, typing, email and internet.
Must possess and demonstrate an understanding of intellectual property rights.
Must possess a strong ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects.
Familiarity with Airtable is a plus.
Familiarity with RVing is a plus.
Full-time, 40 hours a week, reports to the Director of Marketing
Please send resumes, relevant experience, and examples to email@example.com.