Campground HostSeasonal/Temporary Volunteer @YMCA of the Rockies posted 2 months ago
Job Overview: As a Campground Host, you will be responsible for providing customer service to campground guests and help with the upkeep and maintenance of the campground. All meals provided, as well as lodging or RV space in the campground.
About US: YMCA of the Rockies operates two family resort and conference centers located on both sides of the Continental Divide in Colorado next to Rocky Mountain National Park. Estes Park Center is located on the eastern slope, while Snow Mountain Ranch resides on the western slope. With over 5,100 acres of beautiful mountain terrain, Snow Mountain Ranch is the perfect place for those interested in taking their RV adventure out west in the cool, mountain air. Volunteer as a campground host and live in the staff campground on property. All meals provided, 3 meals per day, 7 days/week. Spend your time off in Rocky Mountain National Park or exploring Colorado’s largest natural body of water, Grand Lake!
Pay & Schedule
- This is a volunteer position, but room & board is complimentary.
- RV spots available at staff campground or lodging in dormitory-style housing available.
- 3 meals/day, 7 days/week is provided.
- Minimum of 28-hours/week.
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
- Possess and demonstrates excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- @ Xanterra Travel Collection, Jobs in a National Park
- Montana, United States, 12a Robert Reamer Avenue, Gardiner, MT, USA, 82190
- Hospitality & Food Service , Workcamping