Looking for an adventure? Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park is looking for a camp host for Gold Bluffs Beach Campground!
If you have great people skills and love camping we are looking for you! Volunteer at least 20 hours a week at Gold Bluffs Beach Campground in exchange for a rent-free site with water, sewer, and a loaner generator provided.
– Assist with camper registration
– Check up on the campground
– Answer visitor questions
– Sell firewood
– Perform light maintenance
– Work minimum 20 hours per week, mornings and evenings
– Own an RV or trailer no more than 24ft long
– Age 21 or older
Gold Bluffs Beach Campground is located on the North Coast of Humboldt County, within Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park. There are many opportunities to enjoy spectacular sunsets, wildlife viewing, and hiking 75+ miles of trails, including the famous Fern Canyon!
– Opportunities with Redwood National and State Parks, such as trainings and special events
– Resume and skill building, including communication and time management
– Completion of 200 hours of volunteer service to receive a complimentary California State Parks Annual Pass
If you are interested or have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (707)465-7761.