Cafe’ WorkerFull-time Strawhouse Resorts posted 1 week ago
We are looking for energetic couples to work in our café/restaurant in Northern California on the beautiful wild and scenic Trinity River. Strawhouse Resorts and Café has been open since May 2000 and has a very loyal following. We are looking for just the right people that can catch and continue the vision of offering a beautiful place to come to for anything from an awesome cup of coffee to a relaxing vacation. If you like diversity of duties, this just might be the place for you! This is a very fast-paced environment in the summer months.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be dependable, trustworthy, work well with others as well as independently, and be a true team player.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change and love attention to detail.
- The job entails a variety of duties that include, but are not limited to: barista, food prep, kitchen and café clean-up, customer service, stocking, etc.
- No experience necessary. If you have a great work ethic, we are willing to train you. Pizza making experience is a plus!
Pay & Schedule
- Pay starts at $13/hr plus tips
- 30-40 hours/week
- Flexible schedule.
- Training is “on-the-job” as we do not have a regimented training program.
- Must have Food Handler’s Certificate prior to start date.
- Staff perks gone over during hiring process.