LOOKING FOR WORKAMPERS that enjoy a fun working environment, smile easily, have a good attitude, goal oriented and want to MAKE IT GREAT!
3 openings available for our 2019 season (May 1st to October 15th). Our Founder’s Award winning campground covers 45 acres of prairie land surroundings and has 60 sites. We are actively using about 20 acres for our campground. There is always something to do. We have a pretty active RV park for our size.
**Please note this is a high paced working environment, with majority of the time the park being at full capacity.**
We strive at cross training all our employees for multiple jobs.
Your job will entail working the following various positions as needed:
- Grounds maintenance workers: Trees, bushes, plants and flowers to maintain as well as lots of grass to mow and water.
- Housekeeping: Kabin, shower/bath house and laundry facility cleaning
- Front Desk: Answering phone, making reservations, checking-in guests, store sales, and assist in kitchen if needed, cleaning and stocking store
- Guest Services: filling propane, escorting guests to their site, assisting with problems.
- Food Service: prepping kitchen, making food, cleaning kitchen, delivery. (Currently selling fresh made to order pizzas. )
Must be good with customer relations and willing to be a team player with everyone working together to ensure that our guests have a positive camping experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lift and carry 25 regularly.
- Able to push and pull up to 100 pounds.
- Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 20 pounds without assistance.
- Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel objects.
- Long periods of standing, bending, kneeling and walking required.
- Able to work inside and outdoors frequently and in various climates. Capable of moving safely over uneven terrain.
$10/hr, up to 35 hrs per week. Overtime may be available during special events. Your first 7 hours worked (per person) per week cover your full hookup site rent. Extra incentives available, and will be discussed during interview.
Couples are welcome to apply. Please feel free to include a picture of yourself and your rig along with your resume.